We specialize in focused play groups based on size and energy levels allowing for a safer and less stressful environment. On average, dogs are in a group of 15. We have a one hour play group in the morning and again in the afternoon. The remainder of their time is for extra services, along with rest and recovery.
One-on-One: Is your dog not good with other dogs? Our staff will play one-on-one with your dog. They get a 20 minute session in the morning and again in the afternoon. We have ropes, balls, kong toys and puzzle toys that we use to engage them in play and exercise.
Puppy Socialization: Did you recently get a puppy and are looking to begin socializing? Click here to see how we handle puppies in daycare.
Included in your dogs day:
- Exercise and socialization with humans and dogs
- 2 play times: 1 morning session and 1 afternoon session
- Up to three meals per day. Approximate feeding times: Breakfast 6-7am – Lunch 11-12pm – Dinner 4-5pm
- Medication: Our staff can administer meds – if it takes us longer than 5 minutes, $8 fee applies
- Taken out for potty at least 3 times during day
Extra Services are available to add on to any day (click to see all of our extra services).
Must have vaccinations:
- Canine Influenza
- Flea and tick preventative
- Heartworm preventative