Dog Daycare Albany NY
We specialize in focused play groups based on size and energy levels allowing for a more safe and less stressful environment. On average our large dogs are in a group of 10 and small dog groups are 12. We have a one hour play group in the morning and again in the afternoon. The remainder of their time is used for extra services along with rest and recovery. (find some good documentation on how much play a dog needs)
Rates & Packages
$5 extra for pick up between 7:30p – 9p
6:30am – 12:00
3:00p – 7:30pm regular daycare hours
Must have vaccinations:
- Bordetella (optional)
- Canine Influenza
- Flea and tick preventative
- Heartworm preventative
- 1 on 1 – is your dog not good with other dogs? Our staff will play 1 on 1 with your dog. They get a 20 minute session in the morning and again in the afternoon. We have ropes, balls, kong toys, etc that we use to engage them in play and exercise.
- You can add on extra services to daycare any day, click to see a list of these services.
- We will feed up to three meals a day if needed (bring food or use house food for a nominal fee)
- Just get a puppy?? Click here to learn about how we work with puppies.